Sunday, June 23, 2019

Close as my breath



The Word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart, that is, the Word of faith we are proclaiming. Romans 10:9

Do I feel so far from Him? Perhaps from neglect, or distractions? 

He is as close as a breath-a whispered prayer. He is there, at the ready. 

I make it so hard sometimes. I'm too hard on myself sometimes. I can close myself away rather easily. 

Yet He is so near. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you. Jeremiah 29:13

He longs for me. Desires me with an everlasting love. He left the ninety nine to search out the lost one. He ran to meet the prodigal son. 

Just a word of faith, a confession that I need Him so badly. An invitation to come, is all that is needed.

I do believe, help me overcome my unbelief. Mark 9:24

Sometimes I need the Spirit's help to even pray. I don't have the strength, or I lack sufficient words to express. My faith rises above it all, and I touch Him. His presence is the breath of fresh air breaking up the stale air. 

So when you are feeling far from God, and are having a lonesome day, take a deep breath and remind yourself, 
"God is only a breath away"
He's only a breath away
Louvenia Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment