Thursday, March 31, 2016

Rambling Thursdays



The gardening season is amping up and my green thumb is tingling. Daffodils are blooming. Flowers are coming up. I love to watch everything come to life after the winter. 

I have a lot to do to prepare for the summer. A lot of things to keep track of. Now what did I plant here? What is this plant coming up? What should I buy and plant this year? 


It can be daunting and a journal helps mightily. I bought a Moleskine a few years ago and love it. It has helped so much to tie up the loose ends. 

This journal has five tabbed sections you can personalize anyway you like. The journal includes stickers and a hinged compartment at the back. 

I glued pictures of flowers I planted and keep tabs on how it grew for me and other key information about the flower. 



There’s a gridded design section I use for planning new gardens and keeping track on where I planted stuff. I even use one section for the weather. I can tell you when our first snow fell three years ago. Vital information! Okay, I’m a weather geek too. 

I love this journal. If you aren’t as passionate about gardening as I am, don’t worry, Moleskine carries a wide variety of journals for any passion you may have. I have a friend who loves antiques and bought a journal to keep track of what they bought and where they shopped. 




I hope you are enjoying this Spring. Stop and enjoy the flowers. Plant some and the butterflies will come. 





No comments:

Post a Comment